- New take on a classic Fox product
- Steel skeletal frame
- Over moulded in plastic and soft touch rubber
- Designed to tightly grip the butt of the rod
- Two sizes available: Medium and Large
- Medium suited to abbreviated handles
- Large ideal for Slim Cork and Slim Duplon handles
When carp or specialist fishing, your rod support needs to be at its best so you never miss a bite. By adding the Fox Rod Lok Rests to your rod support system, the butt of your carp rod has that little extra support.
Designed to tightly grip the butt of the rod, this classic Fox product sports a steel skeletal frame that is moulded in plastic and soft touch rubber so that no damage comes to your rod.
There are two sizes available, the medium and large. The medium is suited to abbreviated handles and the large is ideal for Slim Cork and Slim Duplon handles.