- A top quality addition to your tackle, invaluable for smooth shipping in and out and protecting your most expensive gear. All the moving parts are coated in soft EVA and rotate easily on stainless steel ball bearings, with no stuttering or jarring. If your double shipping, there’s a central divider to stop your sections damaging each other when your concentrating on playing fish.
- Setup is quick and easy with push button locking legs and foldable uprights. There’s even an option to use the it flush with the ground with the foldout mini leg spikes. If you need more height, these are also compatible with the leg extensions from the same range.
- Both models include a hardy case
- Unique push button 180º rotating leg mechanisms
- Leg mechanism allows the legs to be locked in 3 angled different positions
- Mini folding leg spikes allows roller to be use flush to the ground
- Enlarged triple extending legs
- Both rollers compatible with the Freeflow leg extensions
- Oversized leg extrusions for extra durability and stability
- Extruded soft EVA rollers to maximum a smooth motion
- Stainless steel sealed bearings in main rollers
- Foldable uprights with EVA caps for enhanced protection
- Carabiner fixing for attaching weights
- Double rollers features a central divider to prevent sections hitting together when double shipping
Matrix Pole Rollers