Please book via Telephone 01248 713410
A 50% deposit is required with all bookings.
* please note deposits taken for bookings are non refundable*
No Dogs allowed on site , Touring site or lakes.
Lilly Pad Pond
ADULT /Child £5
Match & Pleasure Lakes
The Karpium (Days)
- £12 only available at certain times
Old Carp Lake (Days)
- £15 only available at certain times, please call for availability
24 Hr Tickets
Old Carp Lake
24 Hour Tickets are available to Under-16's but they must be accompanied by an adult and adult prices will apply.
A Environment Agency Rod License are required to fish at Llyn Y Gors and can be purchased from your local Post Office or online. Please note that Llyn Y Gors does not sell Rod licences.
RULES AT LLYN Y GORS
Stoves or Stand Alone BBQ's only
At Llyn Y Gors we try to keep rules and regulations to a minimum - we all have enough of those in our lives as it is. The following rules have been drawn up with two aims in mind - to provide excellent fishing for anglers, and to protect the fish in our lakes. Please take note of them
1) The lakes and adjoining land at Llyn y gors are private property. Please treat them as such.
2) Day tickets must be obtained from the tackle shop. Only residents on site may start fishing before 8.30 am.
3) Environment Agency Rod licences are needed to fish these waters.
4) All nets and sacks must be dipped before you fish. Failure to dip your nets will mean you are asked to leave the site.
5) Any angler found with litter in his swim will be asked to leave. If litter is found in your swim after you have left, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM FISHING HERE AGAIN.
6) YOU MUST BE WITHIN 4m OF YOUR RODS AT ALL TIMES WHEN FISHING.
WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR SWIM, FOR WHATEVER REASON, ALL LINES MUST BE REELED IN AND BAITS MADE SAFE OR REMOVED. IF RODS ARE FOUND UNATTENDED, LINES WILL BE REELED IN AND RODS AND NETS TAKEN TO THE SHOP.
THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND YOU WILL BE BANNED.
7) ALL BOATS ARE FOR STAFF USE ONLY anyone caught using will be asked to leave.
8) We hope you enjoy your fishing at Llyn y gors. We are always keen to listen to any ideas you may have on improving your fishing and enjoyment.
9) Actual Fishing Rules differ on each lake, please read the rules relevant to the lakes you are fishing.
10) No wading or swimming.
Rules for the Lilly Pad Pond, Match lake and Pleasure lake
KEEPNETS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON ANY LAKE
No fish are to be put on the floor under any circumstance!. please unhook in a landing net or use an unhooking mat.
A ticket must be purchased before starting fishing.
1) Barbless Hooks Only.
2) every angler requires a landing net which must be dipped outside of the shop. You CANNOT fish without a landing net.
3) No nuts or particles to be used. Hemp and tinned Corn is permitted in moderation.
4) All pellets must be branded or bought on site, no trout pellets.
5) No cat or dog meat.
6) Fish at numbered pegs only.
7) No littering this includes cigarette butts.
8) No elasticated method feeders.
9) No fishing on bridges. The area in the middle of the Bridge on the Match Lake is not a swim.
10) You must have a landing net at all times. They are available to buy from the tackle shop
11) Only one rod can be used per angler at any one time on the Match, Pleasure and Lilly pad pond.
12) Luncheon meat for hook bait only, do not use luncheon meat for loose feed.
The Old Carp Lake, & The Karpium
The Old Carp Lake, The Karpium:
Maximum of one guest is permitted who must share the same bivvy at a cost of £5
No visitors are permitted on the Old Lake or Karpium
Tents are not permitted on site, you must use a proper carp bivvy or shelter.
1) A large (minimum 3ft x 2ft) well padded unhooking mat or cradle and landing net of 42" minimum are required and to be dipped outside the tackle shop. these MUST be used on all fish.
2) Maximum 2 rods per angler.
3) Minimum 15lb (breaking strain) line. No braided mainline allowed.
4) Barbless hooks only (No longshank curved hooks). Crushed barbs are acceptable however the crushed barb must not catch in any way if hooked into clothing.
5) Only feed frozen or high quality shelf life baits.
6) No nuts or particles allowed
Tinned/frozen sweetcorn and Hemp is permitted in moderation.
7) Carp care solution to be used on all hook holds and scale lifts etc.
8) No litter including cigarette butts. Bag it up and put in bins by the car park. Please be aware anyone leaving litter will be asked to leave and not return.
If there is litter in your swim when you start, report it to a member of staff or you will be responsible for it.
9) Fishing is from marked pegs only. Rods must be attended at all times.
If you need to leave your rods, wind them in and remove the baits from the rigs due to the bird life.
10) No sacks allowed. Flotation slings are permitted for short periods of time whilst preparing camera equipment etc.
11) Maximum one guest per angler charged at £5 and must share same bivvy.
No Catfish to be retained without exception.
12) No dead baits, wire trace or treble hooks are allowed.
Pike fishing is not permitted on any lake at any time.
Note: You may be asked to reel in to have your rigs checked. Please do not take offence to this; it is purely in keeping with the high standards of fish care in operation and expected at this fishery.
12a) Tickets are for 24 hours only and this cannot be changed to a day ticket
13) All gates to the Specimen Lakes must be closed and locked, anyone found leaving the gates open will be asked to leave and not returned.