Situated on the picturesque Isle of Anglesey, Llyn Y Gors is the perfect place to unwind and relax. There are three Coarse lakes onsite, a Carp syndicate lake and also a Catfish lake, so there should be something for everyone, from Beginners to Specimen anglers.
We have three self catering, fully furnished Holiday dwellings that can be rented on a weekly basis and a large Tackle Shop, stocking most of the major brands as well as any bait that you may need.
There are many beautiful places to visit nearby, such as the Snowdonia Mountain range,
the seaside town of Beaumaris which is only a mile away with a variety of shops, cafes and the magnificent Beaumaris Castle. Menai Bridge is also very close by, with some absolutely magnificent views of the Menai Strait and there are also several sandy beaches in the area to visit.
Please be aware that the gates to the fishery open at 08.00 and close at 19.30 or dusk, whichever is earlier, and all cars must be off site before gates close.
Shop opening times are 08.00-16.30, unless stated differently.
No fishing is permitted before gates open and a ticket has been purchased from the Shop. Anybody not off site by gate closing time will be required to pay a £10 fee to reopen the gate.
How to find us
· From Brittania Bridge, come off at junction 8 onto the A5025.
· Turn right at junction, towards Benllech and Amlwch.
· At the roundabout continue straight on to the A5025.
· Turn right at Mazda Garage (follow brown fishery sign), and follow the road until the T junction, with Church on your left.
· Keep left and continue through Old Llandegfan village. After the national speed limit sign, we are on the righthand side of the road about 0.6 miles after the village.
Postcode is LL59 5PN for satnav.*Please note some satnav systems can take an alternative longer route.*